All GDGC multi-client projects off confidential, available: see Projects.
Geological component, CO2 sequestration project, NE BC: in progress
Multi-client projects in joint venture with Canadian Discovery:
- Beaverhill Lake Project, west-central Alberta: completed
- Bakken Project, SE Saskatchewan: completed
- Bakken Project, North Dakota: completed
- Montney regional facies and hydrodynamics: completed
- Montney regional correlation grid and core graphics: completed
- Montney Tight Gas Project – Phase I: in progress
- Montney core seminar: scheduled for May 19–22, 2009
- go to www.canadiandiscovery.com/studies.php for more information.
2008-9 External advisor, NSERC-supported undergraduate research program of Yee Ping Chau, University of Calgary (Dr. Paul Hoskin, supervisor), on Mg isotope signature of Cambrian-hosted hydrothermal dolomite and magnesite of black shales associated with World Heritage Burgess Shale fauna.
Dolomite research funded by Quest Foundation: now focussed on origin of dolomite in Triassic Baldonnel Fm, NE British Columbia, and vertical temperature and isotopic profile through Middle Devonian dolomite gas field in NE British Columbia.